1. You will receive a zoom link a day before the audition. Sign on to the audition on time.
2. Come prepared with a 90-second monologue (in Hindi) from a play or film you like, or something you’ve written yourself.
3. Try to demonstrate the following – clear diction and stage presence. Do not put on an accent – use your own.
4. This is a zoom audition, so your zoom readiness will be a factor in our decision. Join the meeting on time and do not be fumbling with audio or video when called to perform. Ensure you are well-lit and have a good microphone. If possible, have a blank wall behind you. Avoid virtual backgrounds. Ensure the camera looks horizontally at you. If you are poorly lit, not in focus or cannot be heard, you will reduce your chances of getting a role.
5. After the first round of auditions (monologues), participants will be requested to log off. Call-backs will be communicated to the short-listed candidates on the same day, to read from slides of the respective plays.
Intense rehearsals on zoom, mostly in the evenings, until the first show.