COVID-safety at our shows, updated January 1, 2022
enjoy our plays in comfort and safety!
On the day of the show:
– If you have COVID symptoms, please skip the show.
At the box office:
– Wear masks and observe social distancing.
– Show ID and PROOF OF VACCINATION.
– For indoor shows, we will give you pre-assigned seats to ensure ONE EMPTY SEAT between your party and the next.
– Children under 7 will not be admitted.
Inside the theater:
– Wear masks.
– No food or drink. Bottled water is OK.
– Our cast and crew are vaccinated.
– Actors will perform without masks.
– Late-comers (VVIP, VIP, or General) may have to sit in the last row.