COVID-safety at our shows, updated on August 11, 2021
we plan to meet or exceed county guidelines regarding COVID
On the day of the show:
– If you have COVID symptoms, please skip the show.
– Feel free to bring cushions or small blankets – amphitheater seats are concrete.
At the box office:
– Wear masks and observe social distancing.
– SHOW YOUR ID and VACCINATION CARD (hard/soft copy).
– For those 7-12, an adult must certify: “I am the chaperone for this child and, to the best of my knowledge, she/he does not have COVID”.
– Children under 7 will not be admitted.
Inside the Amphitheater:
– The performance is outdoors, and therefore quite safe for vaccinated people.
– Masks are optional.
– There is a separation of six feet between rows.
– No food or drink. Bottled water is OK.
– Our cast and crew are vaccinated.
– Late-comers (VVIP, VIP, or General) will be seated in the last row.